Offernet, a prestigious Global BPO business, is seeking an accomplished Contact Centre Operations Manager. The successful candidate will spearhead the performance and management of a team dedicated to providing exceptional sales and service functions to our international clients.
Please note that this position requires on-site work in our office. Candidates applying from outside Cape Town should be prepared to relocate at their own cost.
The Senior Contact Centre Manager will be entrusted with the operational command of our Command Centre. The ideal candidate will excel in catalysing growth by communicating effectively, developing new strategies in line with our business objectives, and designing plans to attain our sales targets.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of robust experience in a contact centre environment or customer service industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a track record of managing and developing a team.
- Experience in creating, implementing, and optimising processes within a contact centre environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven strategic thinking capabilities.
- Proficient understanding and experience with call centre software, CRM systems, and other pertinent digital tools.
- Experience in managing change, especially technological change.
- Proficient project management skills.
- A degree in business management, communications, or a related field (preferred but not mandatory).
- Valid driver’s licence and dependable transportation.
- Experience in data analysis and statistical reporting.
- Exceptional communication skills and leadership capabilities.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and strategic mindset.
- A customer-centric focus.
- Demonstrated resilience and tenacity.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient analytical thinking abilities.
- Adaptability and integrity.
- A high degree of empathy and emotional intelligence.
Only candidates based in Cape Town and able to commute to our Tokai office should apply.
Offernet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
Apply by completing the online application form below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org